If you've never been behind the steering wheel, this course is for you. At the end of 31 days, you'll know the basic traffic rules and have a hands-on driving experience through simulators and on-road driving. What's more, you'll have the confidence of taking the RTO driving exam to obtain a permanent driving license.
- RI Driving School facilities single class of 1 hour with unlimited Kilometers at a time for single student on main road.
- Class timing can be chosen on one’s own preferences upon prior discussion.
- Classes are conducted on GS road, RGB Baruah road, Navagraha hills or Kharguli Hills or GMCH hills or Khanapara Turning.
- First day is exclusively based on theory of the vehicle which varies from 1-2 hours to give a glimpse of idea about the vehicle and its different parts.
- Classes are generally taken on free road basically early morning between 05.00AM-06:00 AM on the very first day.
- On 2nd day timing is changed which is from 06:00AM-07:00 AM and 3rd day a bit more on crowd that is from 07:00 AM -08:00 AM.
- Likewise the classes are shifted to more crowds and could be any time before 06:00 PM.
- Crowed road are generally preferred as it gains confidence of driving on the learner.
- Within a period of 7-10 days we assured 100% to be a full-fledged driving expert.
- In case if the learner hesitate and feels that he/she can’t drive properly the period of learning is extended to unlimited days without any charge*(*Applicable only if the learner obey the trainer instruction).
- Classes are routine to 2-3 days per week to balance between confidence and overconfidence.
- Gaping between classes are essential to lower misfortunes on road.
- For easy learning and comfort, pickup and dropping facilities are also provided based on distances of the learner.
- Compulsory review after every class on call (from RI Driving school customer care executive) which will be recoded for future reference.
- In case the learner unable to respond to the call/SMS, no classes will be allotted thereafter.
- Learner age should be between to 18 to 50 Years.
- Documents required for Practical lesson - Learner/Driving License.
- Absence on class will not be encouraged.
- Admission period is valid for 3 months only.