Controlling the handle, within a period of 14 days with confident is our motto. The basic traffic rules while on-road driving is the knowledge gain through RI Driving School. The permanent driving license acquiring from RTO with driving test and recognizing traffic signal is the goal of this course
- RI Driving School facilities single class of 1 hour with unlimited Kilometres at a time for single student on main road.
- Class timing can be chosen on one’s own preferences upon prior discussion.
- First day is exclusively based on theory of the Motorcycle ( Bike ) which varies from 1-2 hours to give a glimpse of idea about the Motorcycle ( Bike ) and its different parts.
- Classes are generally taken on free road basically early morning between 05.00AM-06:00 AM on the very first day.
- On 2nd day timing is changed which is from 06:00AM-07:00 AM and 3rd day a bit more on crowd that is from 07:00 AM -08:00 AM.
- Likewise the classes are shifted to more crowds and could be any time before 06:00 PM.
- Crowed road are generally preferred as it gains confidence of Motorcycle ( Bike ) on the learner.
- Classes are routine to 3-4 days per week to balance between confidence and overconfidence.
- Gaping between classes are essential to lower misfortunes on road.
- For easy learning and comfort, pickup and dropping facilities are also provided based on distances of the learner.
- Learner age should be between to 18 to 50 Years.
- Documents required for Practical lesson - Learner/Driving License.
- Absence on class will not be encouraged.
- Admission period is valid for 3 months only.