People now a day are health conscious and prefer to stay fit in this busy schedule of life by choosing cycling as part of workout. Also some people prefer cycle as transportation to save time in traffic which is also an effective means to save fuel, avoid spreading pollution and contributing green towards environment. Cycle training is open for all age group.
- RI Driving School facilities single class of 1 hour with unlimited Kilometres at a time for single student on main road.
- Class timing can be chosen on one’s own preferences upon prior discussion.
- First day is exclusively based on theory of the cycle which varies from 1-2 hours to give a glimpse of idea about the cycle and its different parts.
- Classes are generally taken on free road basically early morning between 05.00AM-06:00 AM on the very first day.
- On 2nd day timing is changed which is from 06:00AM-07:00 AM and 3rd day a bit more on crowd that is from 07:00 AM -08:00 AM.
- Likewise the classes are shifted to more crowds and could be any time before 06:00 PM.
- Crowed road are generally preferred as it gains confidence of cycling on the learner.
- Classes are routine to 3-4 days per week to balance between confidence and overconfidence.
- Gaping between classes are essential to lower misfortunes on road.
- For easy learning and comfort, pickup and dropping facilities are also provided based on distances of the learner.
- Learner age should be between to 6 to 40 Years.
- Absence on class will not be encouraged.
- Admission period is valid for 3 months only.